If you are shopping for a home, income property or vacant land, you need help making an informed decision. Our job is to make sure you get the best possible property for your needs at the best possible price.
And, unlike most professionals you encounter in your daily life, you do not directly pay for our services. Our commissions are paid by the listing broker through the MLS offer of compensation. With someone else paying the bill, why not use the very best buyer agents in the business?
What do we do?
- We are your advocate and ally throughout the home buying process.
- We provide you with data feeds directly from the MLS so you have access to all newly listed properties and price changes on existing listings.
- We take you on private tours of prospective properties.
- We provide you with historical sales data from the MLS.
- We advise you on negotiation strategies.
- We write and deliver offers, counter offers, amendments, addendums, etc.
- We see your accepted offer all the way through closing.
Who are we?
Stuart Meland (broker) was the #1 selling agent in both Dane County and South Central WI for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010. He has a lifetime sales total over $400,000,000.
Sheri Meland (broker) is our chief negotiator and currently sits on the committee that helps shape MLS policy. She holds a Masters Degree from UW-Madison and has a lifetime sales total over $30,000,000.
To Sign Up:
Contact Sheri Meland at , or call (608) 438-3150.
To sign up for an MLS data feed let us know what sort of property you're looking for:
- price range
- # of bedrooms
- general location (city, school district, etc.)
- when you plan to move
- any other required features
- your preferred email address
We are available 7 days a week to answer questions or help you get started!